The Bandit Boys are a group of five- and six-year-old males that formed in baby school. Known for being mischief makers, the group likes to engage in food fights and wrestling matches.
- Donald, "the Apprentice," is a six-year-old male who came to Nyaru Menteng with Daisy. Though they were close in forest school, Donald becomes the sidekick of the larger Chen Chen, enabling him to live a mostly worry-free life. During the series, he falls victim to an unknown illness but is able to recover. Orangutan Outreach, an affiliate of the rescue group Borneo Orangutan Survival (BOS) Foundation, has reported that Donald has since died.
- Mercury is one of the victims of the mysterious illness.
- Milo is the one who caused Bonita's retreat to the comforting Papau.
- Rocky fights with Milo for dominance when Hamlet leaves.
- Saturnus is the island's smallest male and is constantly seeking attention and discovering ways to turn anything into a toy. His love of pranks earns him the nickname of "Clown."
- Togar is one of the original bandit boys, but after falling victim to the strange illness that struck the island, his role in the society is shaken. When he returns to the island, he is hesitant and fearful but eventually finds his place again.